Lastly, Mary became the primary user of our Duplo Dimensional UV machine, which has helped set JP Graphics apart from the competition. Mary has produced some of the most beautiful Belly Bands for wineries, uniquely textured business cards, and stunning holiday cards for our clients. Mary also obtained key bindery skills, with the AeroCut enabling her to score and cut business cards and reduce turn-around time.
Comments from our managers include:
- “Mary is thorough and conscientious about her work and quality. She checks and double checks to make sure everything is produced perfectly.” — Joe
- She asks questions if there is anything missing or unclear in the dockets she receives; and she always brings check proofs to the CSRs to ensure perfection.” — Debbie
- “Mary is part of the trifecta in digital department, she does it all, with amazing production numbers every month.” — Dave
- She helps finish the jobs, including cutting business cards, so I deliver them as soon as they are finished.” — Miguel
- “If Mary is not handling her own finishing, she brings it to bindery noting what needs to be done. From laminations to special die-cuts, she communicates well, so the project is done right the first time.” — Norbi
- “Mary gets it done!! No matter what is needed, she always finds a way to complete the project and get it into our customers hands.” — Joan
Mary never stops and is constantly producing creative digital print products for our creative customers and designers. Thank you, Mary for your dedication and hard work!
Share this entry
JP Graphics, a full-service printing company, is certified woman-owned and a small business by the state of California and is a Bay Area Green Company. Located at 3310 Woodward Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95054, our 33,000 sq. ft. facility houses a state of the art prepress department, numerous offset and digital presses, a complete bindery, including lamination, and diecutting. Additional services include fulfilment, large format, and mailing. We deliver all over the Bay Area and ship all over the world.