You can really see how the managers KNOW her contribution by the comments they made:
- “I chose Michelle because she does all the accounting and keeps the lights on. Plus, she always brings good lunches to the Managers Meetings.” – Miguel
- “Michelle is always smiling, nice, and so helpful when you need something. Especially when getting the postage checks for mailing services.” – George
- “The Employee Recognition Party was no small feat coordinating all the gifts. It was a wonderful BBQ. In addition, she he always helps me find the job numbers off the invoices.” – Debbie
- “Michelle is great about getting us office supplies, from batteries to rubber bands, to highlighters and pens. The gift cards and birthday cards are always on hand for the employees in our departments, making us look good. She is on top of it.” – Norbi/Dave/Joe
- “Michelle EMPOWERS me. Taking the pressures of employee and accounting issues off me and lets me focus on the important things. Which gives me the time to also work on Idyll Time Wines. She is now the Mama Bear here at JP Graphics!” – Joan
Thanks Michelle, for all you do to keep the office running smoothly. We’re glad you’ve chose JP Graphics as your work family.
Share this entry
JP Graphics, a full-service printing company, is certified woman-owned and a small business by the state of California and is a Bay Area Green Company. Located at 3310 Woodward Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95054, our 33,000 sq. ft. facility houses a state of the art prepress department, numerous offset and digital presses, a complete bindery, including lamination, and diecutting. Additional services include fulfilment, large format, and mailing. We deliver all over the Bay Area and ship all over the world.